The i-Pass system comprises of the i-Pass controller built with state of the art technology to provide reader access for up to 16 doors and 32 elevator levels with pre-configured intercom override and built in support for most reader technologies such as Proximity, Magnetic Stripe, Keypad, Biometric Contactless Smartcard technology and Long Range i-Key RF.
System setup and programming can be carried out with the on board LCD Screen and keyboard, or via the optional i-Pass XS Software package for Windows compatible systems. Remote i-Pass controllers can also link back to the i-Pass XS Software package by dial up modem or an optional TCP/IP interface unit.
The i-Pass architecture allows the installer to easily expand the system by simply adding cost effective i-Pass Smart Modules for additional readers, inputs and outputs and lift modules.
16 reader access control system
• Built in Elevator Control, for up to 32 Levels
• Two Wiegand reader ports on board
• Optional RMS Caravan Park System Interface
• Incorporates keypad/LCD for programming and control
• 16 on-board inputs
• 2 relays, SPDT 12A @ 24VDC
• 16 Open Collector Outputs
• Battery charge circuit on board
• Communications: 1 x RS-232 + 1 x RS-485 • Expansion via RS485
• Dial up Modem or optional TCP/IP interface
• Removable terminal blocks
• 2,000 users
• 2,000 history buffer capacity
• Advanced Atmel processor
• Optional i-Pass XS Windows® compatible Access Control Software
• Easy-to-order starter and expansion kits
• Competitively priced
• Quick Start System Setup
• Anti-Passback and multiple parking area control